“I can't play for Wanderers or Bullets” ~ Khuda



Former Moyale Barracks and Polokwane City striker, Khuda Muyaba said that he can’t play for Mighty Mukuru Wanderers and FCB Nyasa Big Bullets saying the two can't manage to pay him.

In interview with Wa Ganyu, the former Silver Stickers attacker said his salary is £1000 (K1.7 million) and bullets or wanderers cannot afford to pay.

"If they want me then they need to pay me in dollars. £1000 [K1.7 million] is the money I need as salary.

"I have seen Wanderers fans claiming that I will be joining their team as if they can afford to pay me, that is a lie,” said Khuda.

Muyaba became a free agent last year after leaving Syria based Football Club, Tishreen Sporting Club.

In 2019 Muyaba won TNM Super League golden boot award after netting 21 goals. 

Comments

Popular Posts